Soaring Beyond, stories of hope that uplift, and devotionals and self-help books that enrich your life. Find out more at Soaring Beyond.
Aisling Books: Fantasy and Science Fiction
Jurnee Books: Young adult and Juvenile Fiction
Gordian Books: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller
Forget Me Not Romances: Contemporary and historical romances
Have a fiction story that doesn’t fit into a traditional publisher’s niche? Want to enter the ebook world but don’t want to do it all? Have a memoir you’re dying to get into the hands of readers? Need help building a readership/platform? If any of these points to you, then we may very well be the publisher for you. We are a royalty paying ebook publisher that is actively seeking new clients. We are looking for clean romance that leaves the reader with a warm, fuzzy feeling at the end.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Fiction or non-fiction that is well-written and will appeal to readers. Genres: romance, romantic suspense, mystery, historical romance, science fiction, fantasy, New Adult, Young Adult, or any combination thereof
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Erotica or Children’s books
All submissions must be by email. Please type TAKE ME AWAY SUBMISSION in subject box.
Put working title and author name in header
Page number in header
Manuscript in Times New Roman, double-spaced
If you submit your proposal via snail mail, it will be recycled unopened. PLEASE DO NOT send a full manuscript unless requested. INSTEAD: Send a us a short synopsis, (beginning and end are most important) and the first three chapters.
We will respond as soon as possible to let you know we received your submission.
WHY SHOULD YOU PUBLISH WITH US? We do these things so you can do what you love, which is write! Here is what we offer:
* Cover Design
* Do the ebook and print formatting for Amazon. While we’re exclusive to Amazon, full length print books are put in expanded distribution for ease of purchase by libraries and bookstores as print-on-demand
* Update the publisher website as new product is offered
* Bundling of author’s work once a series is complete (if author desires)
* Actively market the website
* Provide author marketing resources to enable them to market as effectively as possible
* A one year contract at which time parties can decide to continue working together or to part ways
WHAT WE ASK OF THE AUTHOR:
* A quality, edited manuscript of 20,000 words or more that the author believes is publish ready. A clean manuscript
* Willingness to work as a team to help your book succeed. We cannot guarantee the success of your book. All we can say is that we will work with you the best we can, but this is a team effort. After the release of your book, we will actively market the line — it is up to you to do your share to help your book stand out. Again, there are no guarantees.
*You must be willing to market and market hard. Today’s industry is a tough one.