Have a fiction story that doesn’t fit into a traditional publisher’s niche? Want to enter the ebook world but don’t want to do it all? Have a memoir you’re dying to get into the hands of readers? Need help building a readership/platform? If any of these points to you, then we may very well be the publisher for you. We are a royalty paying ebook publisher that is actively seeking new clients. We are looking for clean romance that leaves the reader with a warm, fuzzy feeling at the end. If you have written something that might not fit this category, take a look at our other line www.takemeawaybooks.com.
SUBMISSIONS: All submissions must be by email. Please type FORGET ME NOT ROMANCE in subject box. Put working title and author name in header Page number in header Manuscript in Times New Roman, double-spaced If you submit your proposal via snail mail, it will be recycled unopened. PLEASE DO NOT send a full manuscript unless requested. INSTEAD: Send a us a short synopsis, (beginning and end are most important) and the first three chapters. We will respond as soon as possible to let you know we received your submission.
WHY SHOULD YOU PUBLISH WITH US? We do these things so you can do what you love, which is write! Here is what we offer:
* Cover Design
* Do the ebook formatting for Amazon and various other avenues
* Update the publisher website as new product is offered
* Bundling of author’s work once a series is complete (if author desires)
* Actively market the website * When author’s book is first released, we will tweet, upload on dozens of FB sites and, going exclusive on Amazon, we will run a 3-5 day free promo
* Amazon Print for physical print copies
*Provide author with a handout on marketing to enable them to market as effectively as possible
* A one year contract at which time parties can decide to continue working together or to part ways
WHAT WE ASK OF THE AUTHOR:
* A quality, edited manuscript of 20,000 words or more that the author believes is publish ready (if you need an editor, we can recommend editors and/or proofreaders)
* Willingness to work as a team to help your book succeed. We cannot guarantee the success of your book. All we can say is that we will work with you the best we can, but this is a team effort. After the release of your book, we will actively market the line — it is up to you to do your share to help your book stand out. Again, there are no guarantees.
*You must be willing to market and market hard